Thursday, March 16, 2006

Letter to the Editor

I wouldn't complain too much Sabina, you've got an Aeron chair, I swear people drool over mine at work. And I've had a few friends try and talk me out of my Aeron chair in my home office.

You can HAVE my effing Aeon chair. It's actually jacked up my back. They have different sizes....well clearly i've got the "man size" chair, i feel like a little kid. The lumbar thing is all jacked up, and no setting doesn't cause extreme pain. I'd rather have my $19.99 chair that I've got at home here at work. All of the chicks in my department complain about them...maybe women's backs are differento r something.

All I know is that I've actually NEEDED massages and pressure point stuff done to me since I've sat in that chair for over 2 years...

Speaking of complaining...

Adam Corolla's morning show has a section where people call in and see if they can stump Adam on his complaining. Like someone called in and said: "galvanized tubing" and for a minute Adam went on a random complaint rant about galvanized tubing...
I swear, i could SOOO have a complaint-off with Adam Corolla....there isn't anything I won't complain about!

Except maybe Tetracycline...my beautiful, beautiful tetracycline that has cleared up my jacked up skin (which I think I blame on my husband...all it takes is ONE kiss from a guy who didn't shave and my skin just gets effed to hell).

That's a whole OTHER rant and gripe...guys not shaving...wtf. And that's NOT the same as when we dont' shave our legs...'cause unless you break out on your hands when you touch my unshaved legs, you can suck it...it actually causes physical PAIN to kiss a dude who hasn't shaved, let alone the breakout factor. I don't think any guy has ever had to take effing medication because his girlfriend didn't shave her legs, and here I am effing up my entire bloodstream just because kissing a man who's too lazy to shave sometimes makes my skin look like the Krusty Burger kid from the Simpson's....

2 comments:

zabber said...

So 5 o'clock shadow isn't attractive because it irritates your skin? Ya I can see that. I try to be careful cuz there's no reason why a woman's face should look like it went size rounds with an orbital sander. :)

I won't shave for an entire week, (no need to impress anyone at work sic., there are only 5 hot girls in my building). My beard takes forever to grow, I get 5-day shadow.

Ok, fine you don't like your chair, ship it to me and I'll sell it for ya. :) The problem with the chair is that no one can set them up properly, even me and I've found that they break easy.

I never knew who Adam Corolla was until he had that lame show on TV with him and friends building a house, ya stick to radio buddy... he sucks. I think you could reduce him to tears in a 'complaint-off'.

I suppose guys don't break out or end up with scruff-burn like you women do when you don't shave your legs but it definitely doesn't feel sexy. :) How about you kick Kraig's butt?? Or failing that, just hold his face and kiss him, that's kinda cute or have him kiss you gently, lips only touching you.

You sound like you've had this cronic skin problem forever but thinking back I can't remember a time where you've had bad skin, you've always been radiant... Or I just didn't take notice. :)

Slovebunny said...

hey Sabina I'm in Pasdena this weekend :) Hope you have a good weekend too