Thanks to Nicole, I forced myself to watch the There & Back marathon (uh since I had no car and didn't feel compelled to do anything other than sit on the couch and eat crap all day...my "To Dos" for this weekend all required a CAR!!)
I always wondered what the deal was with that show but I never clued in as to who Ashley was....hell yeah, we're talkin' Ashley from O-Town! I loved Making The Band season 1!!! And I dug Ashley...so naturally I had to watch the marathon (well it was either that...or...some Cheech and Chong movie on Comedy Central. Seriously, there's NOTHING to do when you have no car!)....
In the episode where Ashley did some construction work (how bad does that suck, finding out that you're building the living room for a chick who used to listen to O-town...and that's not intentional), i was like "wow, now THAT'S a man who provides for his family"....and then I thought, "Can I do construction so that I can get myself a new frickin' car?!?!?!"...
Here's the thing. I don't "do" the huge long loans, I paid my car off in one year and if I get another car sometime soon, that would be my plan as well.
I'm telling you...if I had a half-decent body I'd spend a few amateur nights down at the strip club and work my way to getting a car paid in cash...damn you mother nature for not endowing me with nothing more than cellulite and a gut!
Okay well this whole post was useless, but the entire day was useless...other than fortunately the car costs are under $1000, which is always a refreshing change for my Once A Year Car Issue...
No comments:
Post a Comment