Friday, August 04, 2006

Ain't no other man

Yeah yeah, I know, copying music online is bad. Bad bad. And the instant I got engaged, I stopped all that crap 'cause i didn't want to be the first person to get (and then lose) a green card 'cause she downloaded musically illegally.

ohhh how I miss those Napster days.

But i scored a crisp copy of Christina Aguilera's album yesterday from a normal joe shmoe site...how could i NOT?

Ummm...well...turns out, it's not that great. So much for that. Too much blues and jazz. The victory is wasted.

In other news...
Still obsessed with my age and wrinkles.

This whole "stop worrying about it" isn't gonna cut it. If i worry about paying my bills, then at least they're nto only getting paid but i'm on TOP of finding ways to reduce them. Same thing with wrinkles.

Wrinkles have become my debt, and i want to keep that as low as possible, if at all.

Anyway so Dr. Rey was on the Adam Corolla show this morning, and seriously as creepy as Dr. Rey is...I dig that man. He was saying how last year the butt lift was the #1 procedure, now it's labiaplasty (i.e. making your female gonads prettier). And Adam was all "but it's one thing when it's your face and stuff people see..." and Dr. Rey is all "ahhh but swimsuits NOW are much thinner than back in the 70s...you can see things...what do you call it..." and everyone yelled "CAMELTOE!"...

This is a pretty valid point. Some chick he was saying had like 5 inches of her uhhh "inner lip" stretched out. That's effing NUTS.

I just don't want people to tell me i look good for my age. I want to look good for a college kid's age!

2 comments:

Tony Starr said...

Your labia looks good for a college kids age, does that help you out?

Anonymous said...

Aww, you're so sweet :)