You know, the usual blog stuff. Except that I've got WAYYYY too many thoughts, lots of griping, and complaining on life in general. Because of course...only MY opinion matters.
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Interesting news...
Yeah, i know, i haven't written, brain has been elsewhere lately.
This was super interesting, figured i'd pass it on, how the police is using s/w to track down graffiti artists: link
Wow thats kind of cool. I know that San Jose trys to be very up on that. You can call in something on private or public property and they try and come out within 48 hours to fix it. Private property that faces a major area that is not just anyones property hahhaaha.
2 comments:
Wow thats kind of cool. I know that San Jose trys to be very up on that. You can call in something on private or public property and they try and come out within 48 hours to fix it. Private property that faces a major area that is not just anyones property hahhaaha.
Way to support and give props to Cygility! :-)
Post a Comment