Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Crackalicious

Must
wake
up

Just to take up space:
What's your favorite....
Beverage (non-alc) ? If calories count: diet pepsi, no ice. If they don't: shirley temples.
Color ? baby blue...baby pink...blood red...
Food ? poutine...pizza...anything salty...although i gotta have my bagels...oatmeal raisin cookies...dammit now i'm hungry
Item of clothing ? jeans jeans jeans...and a great push up bra
Meal of the day ? breakfast, which i don't normally eat daily, unless I get good ol' bagels
Feature on yourself ? my nails (yeah, you're scrounging to like a part of yourself when....)
Quality in a guy ? I LOVE the back of a guy's neck. And his hands. But the back of the neck is sooooo important...you can't get it on with a guy if you can't give in to licking the back of his neck without being like "eww nasty"....
Phrase ? "mother effer" ..."suck it"..."wtf"..."what the hell"..."that's retarded"....
Song ? Too many to list.
Musical Artist/Band ? Overall...Madonna always wins for her longevity.
Sport ? I like playing Ultimate Frisbee...but to watch on ESPN cheerleading competitions are always entertaining

Movie ? T2...Desperado...Running Man...CLUELESS....Joy Luck Club....once again, the list is too long...
TV Show ? Simpsons...Desperate Housewives...Lost...Anything on VH1/MTV (like Real World, Laguna Beach, all that crap)...America's Next Top Model...The OC of course...SNL...

Radio Station ? Howard Stern in the morning (whatever station that is), and then KFI640 (the John and Ken show on am) after work
Type of Chocolate ? OMG anything with hazelnuts. I die for Ferrero Rocher. I mean, serious, DIE for that stuff (or Baci)...amazing how not a single guy has ever given me that but gives me crap like FLOWERS even though I workedi n a flower shop and really...i'd rather have Ferrero Rocher annnnyyyyy day...
Eye Color ? Depends...either really light blue eyes on a guy with brown hair...or dark, dark, dark mysterious eyes

Do you/Have you ever....
Have any pets ? yep
Have any piercings ? yes
Have any tatoos ? (which is spelled wrong) nope
Cheat on a boyfriend/girlfriend: yep

Gone skinny dipping ? nope...and it's not that i wouldn't...i just think that things in a lake might try to bite my gonads, and i need that extra layer of protective clothing!

Been to Europe ? yep
Been to an island ? yep
Had stitches ? yep, and i've got a nasty scar on my forehead as a result
Broken any bones ? nope
Been stabbed/shot ? egads, hell no
Slept until after 12:00 ? that's retarded...of course.
Stayed up all night ? obviously
Hooked up with 2 people in one weekend ? ugh...yes....

Turned down a dare ? obviously!

Which friend....
Is the funniest ? I can honestly say that Nic B cracks me...otherwise, Erin (yeah i've got friends in Canada, northern cali, and SoCal...kind of a large pool to pick from)
Is the prettiest ? Stacey, hands down
Is the most handsom ? Evan's mighty fine
Is the loudest ? Christine...
Is the craziest ? Crap...i don't know. Everyone's gotten pretty subdued in their old age.

Is the most shy ? Stefanie is at first (unless there's alcohol lol)...Sylvia...
Is the most loving ? Sylvia

Is the most understanding ? I think everyone is, to a certain degree.

Is the most boring ? lol no one i would name here
Is the richest ? Marlene always seems to hav boatloads of money to go shopping

Is the most athletic ? Sylvia
Is the most cocky ? Beatriz lol....
Is the most wordly/cultured ? Carrie
Do you look up to the most ? I look up to all my friends in different ways...that's why i love my friends, there's so much i can learn from each of them
Do you tell everything to ? I'm not telling, otherwise everyone else will bug them for into

Has the best clothes ? Stef's been doing the most shopping sprees
Has the best house ? Erin, hands down...

Would you ever....
Eat pizza with chocolate chips ? Isn't that dessert pizza?
Kiss someone of the same sex ? Sure why not
Cheat on someone you love ? I did, and I regretted it because I think deep down, he knew
Run away from home ? Kinda...moving to Cali "spontaneously" is kind of running away from home.

Lie to your parents ? That's the most retarded question yet. I'll let you know when i tell the truth.
Lie to your boyfriend/girlfriend ? obviously
Lie to your best friend ? I'm sure i have...when you say "it's him, you're perfect" really you mean "you became a psycho, and i don't blame him for dumping you but i can' tell you because your self esteem can't hack it"...
Give a homeless person money ? yep...i don't normally...but the first time I was in San Francisco, it was Xmas time and right outside of that huge Tiffany's store there was a homeless guy with a sign that said "FAMISHED"...just one word...and I thought, that was BRILLIANT marketing on his part, because that single word outside of Tiffany's made the biggest impact.

Run from the police ? no, 'cause i'm gonna get busted anyway
Bungee jump ? I'd like to...
Sky dive ? I'd LOVE to.... i really do want to try it soon
Cross dress ? sure

Be an exotic dancer ? If i got fake boobs, fer sure!

Walk out of a restaurant without paying ? nope, that requires WAY too much balls
Scuba dive ?I'd like to try
Go rock climbing ? sure, why not
Go spulunking (caving) ? that sounds retarded

What do you think of when you hear....
Eminem ? blond dude with angst
Bologna ? my dad (don't ask)
Hott ? well it's spelled wrong....
Orange ? candy
Real world ? Stupid Danny and Melinda
Jack ? the osbourne kid
Cucumber ? stuff to put on my eyes
Hip-Hop ? that stupid Soul Train show
Uniform ? flashbacks of past jobs
UniCORN ! ? "The Last Unicorn" movie
Rainbow ? a ton of gold
Clown ? Pennywise...


onto other subjects
So last night I meant to do some serious vacuuming, because I can't even breathe in my own home, but I was SOOOO exhausted I crashed on the couch and didn't move until 10pm when it was time to go to the gym. If i had an SUV, i'd sleep in my car every single day at lunch. I'm SO frickin' tired.

So US weekly had some "Lost" spoilers/clues, if you don't want to read then skip the rest of this blog....
Clue 1: Desmond
Could he be....Satan? In a stadium flashback, Desmond asked an injured Jack why he was running "like the devil was chasing you" and vowed "see you in another life". Turns out Desmond lives in the hatch - and looks quite smug to see Jack on the premises.
Sabina's take: yeah, he could be Satan...because there's been so many references to this whole island being purgatory and all that...but...that's a stretch.

Clue 2: The Numbers
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42. Hurley's bad lottery numbers add up to more mysteries. A sampling: they're printed on Desmond's medicine vials, he appears to type them on his computer, and he peddles his stationary bike at 16mph. "We'll learn about the numbers this season" says exec producer Carlton Cuse.
Sabina's take: that's old news, they've been played and hinted at so often that it's not a mystery anymore anyway.

Clue 3: the mural
The colorful artwork on the hatch is full of crytpic info. note the 108 (the sum of Hurley's numbers) plus stick figures, an arrow, a house, and the word SICK. And bear in mind: the word "quarantine" is marked INSIDE the hatch door (as in, Don't leave!) and an illness killed Danielle's crew.
Sabina's take: yeah the gathered the quarantine had to do with what Danielle was griping about, however I didn't catch that it was written on the INSIDE...that's awesome. The 108 thing also doesn't phase me, that number is everywhere all the time.

Clue 4: Rutherford
Unbeknownst to Jack, his pre-island life is linked to Shannon. A flashback reveals that his patient Sarah (whom he would later marry, played by Julie Bowen) rammed her car into an SUV. The driver, who died in the ER, was Adam Rutherford - Shannon's dad. Naturally, his time of death was 8:15am
Sabina's take: this one i totally didn't catch. I actually argued with Kraig about the hospital chick, because Julie Bowen didn't play her this season, that was last season, and she's a famous-enough actress that you just can't replace her like that...so that was stupid on the part of Lost. But the Rutherford thing, i KNEW I wasn't catching what the background "link" was....each episode has one...

Clue 5: Walt
The kidnapped castaway appeared dripping wet, whispering to Shannon, and then vanished. His message, played backwards "press the button. No button is bad". Walt's powers may explain his cameo, but Cuse tells US "he's not omniscient. He doesn't ahve full control over the powers.
Sabina's take: yeah like i'm gonna play something BACKWARDS on my tv. wtf. But interesting to know.

One last note...

The song of the day is Crash by Gwen Stefani
Drive back baby to me fast in your car
I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard
Now you know you're qualified
You're in the pole position
Put it in first gear,
step on the pedal and drive fast

That's a fantastic CD.
Speaking of...i'm going to DIE waiting for November 15.....

No comments: