Side note to anyone who cares: I eat like a THOUSAND Famous Amos cookies a day, and I don't care if it's supposed to rhyme, it doesn't say "amous" so bite me. Secondly, I discovered the change machine wasn't spitting out 3 quarters, 2 dimes, and a nickel...it was giving one less quarter and one extra nickel! That's eighty cents! That's so unacceptable. I need to flip on the vending machine dude when he comes in, but he probably won't be in for awhile.
I can just BUY myself a damn box, but i really do like the itty bitty bags...
So for everyone's web surfing pleasure...
Little Progress in Stemming STDs...this article notes that doctors aren't talking with their patients. Seriously, not to be all pro-Canadian and all...but WHAT THE F*CK...doctors here (by no fault of their own, I realize that) are forced because of insurance companies to get people in and out asap in order to have a high turnover. It's hard when you're young and you've got 4 minutes to tell a doctor "so...umm...do I need to get tested...for um...stuff?"...Plus not only that, but if you're on your parents' insurance plan, then you can't easily be stealth and go to a doctor without the whole world knowing...HECK they send the lab results to your home, do you honestly think all parents don't open their kids' mail?!
More couples delaying marriage: The median age for first marriages in the United States is 26.7 years for men and 25.1 for women.
....well good know i'm an effing statistic...but I was almost 26...
“Single parenthood and poverty are about as closely related as you can get,” Popenoe said.
The states with the most unwed new mothers also tended to be the ones with the highest percentage of new mothers living in poverty.
Which is why i'm all about abortions to the Nth degree. Free abortions to everyone! They offer free flu shots don't they?
speaking of why teens should know that BJs DO count.......
Biggest email peeves at work...I actually don't mind when people hit "reply all"....I don't like when people send me religious stuff, like "serenity now" types....and I don't like emails that have endless ">" characters in them...nor do I like ones that just tell jokes, unless they're like 4 lines...and if i have to open the attachment, forget it, I don't open them at all (why do people feel the need to put jpegs in PPS files?! that's retarded)....
Madonna: I love Madonna. LOVE HER. And granted i thought her last album wasn't worth buying, this next one is going to be so effing awesome, it's mind blowing. I can't WAIT to see this MTV thing, even though her Re-Invention Tour was awful (i saw her last two concerts, SO not impressed)...but she's my girl, i've loved her for EVER, and she has a song for every mood i've ever been in in my entire life.
PeopleSoft founder plans mega mansion...if you ever wanted to beat yourself with a stick, now is the time to do it. 72,000 sq. ft. home....Mine is under 1300 and I don't even have a basement...That is so bloody depressing. I hate rich people. I want to be the one people hate.
And speaking of homes...
HOw to get top dollar for your dwelling According to this, Cali homes will go up 10% in 2006. OMG i would die of happiness. Why did I have to buy in the ONE zip code in all of Orange COunty that DIDN'T go up in 2005?!
So what have we learned?
Life is horribly depressing and we should all shoot ourselves and stop wasting time. Unless you founded PeopleSoft.
No comments:
Post a Comment