Monday, October 31, 2005

HA! and HA! some more...

still working on the Vegas blog...

but i just want to say...

HA HA and HA i was right...oh noooooo of course governments don't lie about war stuff for whatever internal reasons, oh no everything we find out is always the truth:
Vietnam War

Yeah of course the numbers we see are the true numbers, they're not over/underinflated at times of war...

what
the
f*ck

I swear sometimes living in this country makes me want to put a bullet to my head, 'cause some people have zero openmindedness (not a word, i know, bite me)... FYI people...every country is going to over and underflate all the facts, no one knows the ACTUAL truth because everything will always be skewed to serve whatever interest. I don't CARE whether people say how much research was done...governments cover stuff up.

Anyway it doesn't matter, because i know the people who read this blog aren't the ones in question, but I just get super frustrated and I'm sick of sometimes feeling like i need to have a redneck hillbilly mentality in order to survive here.

No comments: