Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hypochondriac

Not to sound like a hypo or something...

But i swear I'm developing an ulcer.

My stomach is in so much pain right now...and all day/night I've had serious uber anxiety like you would not believe.

And I'm really really pissed about this Vanessa Paradis CD situation. Like seriously.

It's This CD on Amazon which is such a bitch to know that it's $30 if i want to replace it. WTF. That's probably one of the more expensive CDs that I own. G*ddamn it. NOw i'm really mad.

I suppose I could just download the songs individually off somewhere...these are the only ones I want (live edition, not the original album one...which I guess would be okay too, but the live ones are awesome plus they're updated since some of the songs like Joe Le Taxi she originally sang when she was 14):
Marilyn & John
Tandem
Dis Lui Toi Que Je T'Aime
Joe le Taxi
Maxou (SOOOO cute! How many songs do you know are about a cat?)

Sigh. So upsetting.

Going to sleep. Note to self: name next cat Maxou. Note to self pII: tell kraig to suck it when he complains about the cat's name.

No comments: