Okay so hands-down, Thursday nights are probably the most amazing thing to happen to TV. First you've got the OC, but you've also got My Name is Earl and The Office.
I'm officially obsessed with THe Office. Enough to rent the original BBC version and have a mini-marathon.
I'm checking out their website and they've got a mock-Dunder Mifflin site......the best is the "Featured Product" and its sku....that is effing hilarious.
The best part is, we've all got those types in our office or have in the past...
Michael Scott (the boss) easily reminds me of a certain chicken-skinned boss I had in San Jose for my first job here (Tony, you know who i mean...)
Pam is the Every Girl...pretty much all of us chicks...the ones who have the jobs but clearly would rather be in the big house with the big bucks...
Jim is the guy that we've all had a bit of a crush on, but would never admit to. What's funny is that the actor isn't a good-looking actor...but if he was a real dude in my office, OMG i would so have a mini-crush on him.
The Indian chick is the one who hangs out at your cube and NEVER shuts up.
That blond chick who's always bitter.....mannnnnn every company has the sourpuss beotch. Fortunately the one that she reminds me of I no longer have to deal with, but overall i don't think it's possible to have a workplace without her.
It kinda makes me want to work for a paper company....'cause at least they have flatscreen monitors.
On another note...
The New Year's Resolutions have taken a sour note.
First off, because for awhile i was diggin' the refinery thing (okay, not massively...but...better) but now I'm very "ahhh f*ck it all....take my attitude and shove it up your ass". Seriously disgruntled lately at life.
Why don't you just get over life?
As for the being a better wife...umm...haven't cooked dinner lately...AND...to top it off, we had ordered a ton of pizza and by the next day, i ate ALL the leftover...Kraig was like "i'll just have pizza...". Not only was there no pizza, there was no wife making him an alternative dinner either. I didn't even get up to pop a microwave meal in the freezer for him.
As for the splits....this morning I was so depressed over my lack of flexibility that I"m thinking I'm better off if someone just breaks me at the joints. People, I can't even touch my knees. MY KNEES. Let alone my toes. So this splits thing...you can imagine how far away I am from that pipe dream. I'm one stiff mofo.
1 comment:
Bean...
I cook my girlfriend dinner once a week, it's her and I time. I like to cook and cooking for her is different than cooking for anyone else. Mind you I also like making a mess in the kitchen. :)
My suggestion each of you should pick a night and cook for each other at least once a week. Ya it's a pain because you have dishes to do afterwards but think of it as something you two can do together and it's cheaper in the long run to.
As for the splits thing, mmmm if you were in Ottawa I'd suggest you go see a friend of mine that owns her own Pilates studio but you don't live in Ottawa so there's gotta be some Pilates studio in the O.C. :) Even yoga, ya yoga that's it. Drag Kraig too, I'm sure he'd love it. :) lol
Post a Comment