Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
come to an end come to an
Why do all good things come to end?
come to an end come to an
Why do all good things come to an end?
So it kind of depressed me yesterday, and then I realized, wtf...who's the idiot who came up with that theory? That all good things come to an end?
Why isn't there an expression that says "all crappy things seem to last frickin' forever"?
"All bad times must last long enough to make you want to put a bullet in your head"
So who's the jackass killjoy who made up the expression that all good things MUST come to an end, and thus created the cassandra-syndrome for all of us that made it come true?!
If you think about it, it's absolutely true. But WHY is that? If i think of all the wonderful moments in my life, time eventually kicked in, and it was over...I think of things going on with my friends, and the same applies to them....
And yet, look at crappy stuff...like effing paying bills. That's a REAL BAD TIME and that doesn't ever seem to end. Death is a crappy time, and that doesn't end! Cancer isn't fun, and that doesn't seem to end for people. Aging is horrible, horrible, and that definitely doesn't end (well, until you get to death, which is even worse...i think).
Anyway, that's my griping about how all good things come to an end...it's just flippin' depressing.
new topic
I got a leaked version of Justin Timberlake's album...the songs that are good are FANTASTIC, but the ones that aren't....blow. Plus he's got interludes, and i had interludes on CDs. Basically you can tell he wanted a CD you can pop in when you're trying to get a chick naked or something.
new topic
Season 3 of Laguna Beach is just AWFUL...why do I keep watching?
new topic
I'm a little nervous about tomorrow's bbq...people tend to flake, right?
new topic
Did I bitch yet about Amazon? I got a $50 GC for my birthday, and I found a cute purse I wanted. So i added it to my wishlist so that the next morning I could buy it (I was too tired that night to go through the checkout process), and the next morning it was soldo ut in the color i wanted! BITCH! It was SOOO cute.
new topic
Marmalade is on new medicine. Stay tuned.
new topic
Why hasn't anyone invented lettuce that tastes like doughnuts yet?! WTF!
last topic
I can't believe it's almost labor day...this year has FLOWN by like a mofo....I feel like I just celebrated New Year's....I miss buying back to school supplies...I miss having summer vacations....gasp, i think I might actually miss non-California fall, with the change of leaves and Indian Summer and wearing cute new coats...
Yep. All good things come to an end.
2 comments:
I haven't heard the tune yet but holy crap, I don't think I'm gonna want to (especially these days).
I think the old saying, "Why do all good things come to an end" can mean two different things and that most people take it in a negative light so we have the first interpretation, good things end up going to the crapper - never good. Maybe you could look at it also as somethings going from good to great therefore the good comes to an end. Ya who am I kidding who ever came up with that needs to have his or her knees knocked in. :)
No surprize that JT put out a CD as a git-yer-freak-on-aid. If I were a chick and a guy popped that CD into his player, I'd question why he isn't gay. :) Sure JT's stuff is alright but I'd never buy his CD. Now if a girl through that on... maybe. :)
Boo-urns on the purse Sabina, I thought the Internet never sold out. :)
Hopefully Marm will adjust to the new meds better than the last set.
Lettuce tasting like donuts? Where the hell did that come from?
Ya this year has flown by, older folk tell me all the time that as you get older the year goes by more quickly. (Boneheads!)
Yep after you 21 time flys by with the stuff we have to do that fills our days. So we hardly notice as that age of 30 or 40 just sneaks up on us.
UGH I need MORE paid vacation. Or to win the lottery so i can do what ever I want when I want.
Post a Comment