I got an email from Erin who's in labor (I gotta give props to someone who will send an email to people when she's having contractions...especially since she uses dial-up), and she wrote:
This morning I spent an hour running (ya, picture it!) around the front lawn in the snow with MacKenna while Greg got the plastic up on the windows to cut down on the drafts.
Anyone who was raised in California would have NO IDEA what she's talking about. Kind of made me smile. Kinda makes me homesick.
...
but also makes me glad that I'm not the one putting plastic on my windows to keep out the drafts this winter.
On a different story....
Marmalade DEFINITELY needs to go back on her medication. She peed on Kraig this morning. I give her credit though, at least she didn't do it on ME which is obviously the most important part. My poor baby just has alot of anxiety and stress...you would too if the only other one of your species was a big dairy cow who keeps mauling you.
I had a dream last night that had hints of "Lost" in it, there was a quarantine area and that "dharma" logo was everywhere. Nicole's cat Chelsea got infected with something and the only way we could keep safe was to stay in a room with the doors closed, and I kept having to go in and out and the entire time Nicole just kept saying "but my BABY! my poor BABY!" (we're talking about CHelsea)... I don't know what that dream means, when you dream about someone else's cat getting all Night Of The Living Dead on you....
No comments:
Post a Comment