Friday, November 18, 2005

We're all strangers. I'm Seth. I like comic books. You obviously like...uhhh...flaming-heart tattoos

So much to get to, so little blog space.

1. The Husband of the Year for 2004 was Nick Lachey. His 5-year plan to de-spoil Jessica was brilliant. The award for 2005 hands down goes to Rev. Run....in fact, he should get husband of the year AND Father of the Year.
IN FACT....when I grow up, I want to be just like Rev Run. In last night's finale he kept bugging his wife by launching into Foo Fighters at random innapropriate moments...that's exactly what I would do. And he's a fantastic father...okay not really but he's FUNNY which is more important.

2. If i can't be Run when I grow up, then I want to be Summer from the OC. In fact, I might even want to be Taylor Townsend because she's in her own loony world. Really, I can't stress enough how much I want to be a 16 year old kid in Newport or Laguna Beach.

3. Sorry, no meaningful IMs with my mom lately....I haven't even replied to her when she's sent messages...too busy/tired/sick to make the effort. I can't stress enough the mental effort it takes to not argue with her.

4. I realized I really am an idiot...I've barely kept up my French, and back in the day I used to be able to read Arabic. Couldn't understand a word of it, but I could read it. Well after I was 16 or so I stopped practicing and never kept it up, sort of as a silent protest at my dad for making me learn to read something that I don't understand....the smart thing to do would have been to LEARN THE EFFING LANGUAGE...now I think i could recite the alphabet, at best.

5. It's disgusting how much sleep I plan on doing over Thanksgiving weekend. Seriously. Don't even check for a pulse. I plan on having permanent pillow marks on my face. I'm salivating at the thought of it.

6. I can't believe Tuesday will be the last time we get to have indian with Nicole. WTF. It's an abomination against the working man to not be able to take a longer lunch in order to get your indian groove on.

7. Is someone getting the best, the best, the best of you....
8. The Album of the Year in 2004 was Gwen's solo debut....for 2005, clearly, it's Madonna's Confessions On a Dance Floor. Fantabulous.

9. I think I need to put Marmalade back on anti-anxiety medication. Yes, Kitty Prozac. I hate doing that to her....she's calmer but she also ends up being a completely different cat, and I hate that...I always end up taking her off of it because I miss my Marmalade. But this peeing thing is out of control, and I've been TRYING to give her more attention but it's hard at 5am!

10. Self tanner is the most fabulous thing on earth.

11. A gay hairdresser who knows the cast of Laguna Beach is the most fabulous thing on earth. Wtf: apparently Stephen is SHORT?! He towers over Kristen. But apparently he IS hot. Which I already knew. But Henry claims he's gay. He is SOOOO not gay. He can't be. He CAN'T. And he's not short.

Saw Derailed yesterday. The "takeaways" from the movie:
- Don't f*ck around behind your wife's back
- When someone asks you for a chunk of cash, don't give it, because then they'll come back wanting more
- Don't try pulling a move like pushing a car into the ocean...it only works in movies
- The ticket takers on the train are Nazis

On another note, there's one part where the bad guy starts speaking in French (with no subtitles) and he said something that translated to "kiss your ass"...but then I remembered the word he used for "kiss" was a word that a teacher once told us to REALLY not use, even though yes in the dictionary it translated to "kiss"...

And yesterday finally...after 15 years of wondering why it was bad to say that word even though it meant kiss, I realized it translated to "f*ck"....and the dude in the movie was saying how he was pretty much f*cking Clive Owen up the ass...
After 15 years of not knowing, I'm finally at peace.

On another note, Jennifer Aniston has a great body but really, her face is NOT attractive...she maxes out her looks...but...she's just not a pretty girl. I'm sorry. She's not.

The song of the day is My Hump by B.E.P...I hate Black Eyed Peas but I do like this song, and for some reason every time I wear this skirt I keep thinking that song is playing when I walk.
I’m a make, make, make, make you scream
Make u scream, make you scream.

No comments: