I wasn't going to blog this weekend, because clearly I've been doing WAY too much random writing about nothing...but...
mother
effer
So i finally took my car in because I thought the wheel alignment was off (my passengers were in constant fear the car shook so much)...made Kraig wake up super early so I could be the first car in the shop...
ugh
ugh
UGH
There's some sort of wheel separation thing...and even Kraig was like "holy crap your tires on the inside are almost bald"...and my back struts are completely worn (I'm the QUEEN of buying struts...I should open up my own business)...
So what I hoped would cost maybe say $100....$200 bucks...
Is costing me almost $900.
The guy felt pretty bad for me because I was griping about my IAC motor issue from last time, so he's giving me free wheel alignment/balancing/whatever for life...
Will someone PLEASE kill me. Please.
NINE HUNDRED BUCKS.
I'm still recuperating from the property tax payment...I was banking on having no major costs between Sept and January (yes, even with Xmas...)...
That's $900 that could go to that gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS bracelet...
Or new clothes...
Or my ghetto master bathroom...
Or airfare somewhere...far far away....
Or partially towards a new laptop...
Or for the lipo I'm going to need after eating all the chocolate after seeing my credit card bill (Did I mention that I still have to pay for the lawyer who's setting up our trust/living trust stuff?).
Maybe I can convince Kraig to make some deposits at a sperm bank. Do we have one in orange county?
Oh the humanity. I'm having a serious mental breakdown right now.
And with interest rates...arhghghg....my mortgage is somewhere around $2500 a month....damn adjustable home equity line of credit...
End of my griping....I'm going to crawl in bed, wait for the car guy to call me, and pray that magically I wake up rich and fabulous and...well just rich.
(with less wrinkles)
Edited to add: picked up my car, and asked the guy "was it really THAT unsafe?"...he shows me my tires...the insides were so worn from the separation issue, the METAL was showing through...he told me he was amazed my tires didn't blow. What's sad...is that I have had my tires blow before. Good times.
Edited to add later: mother. effer. With today's charge, my credit card bill will be $2595. And i always pay my credit card bill in full. I think the cutoff was a few days ago, so hopefully today's charge will spill into next month's bill. Wait, next month's bill will have the other half of the lawyer's fee. ((BLEEP)). And here I wanted to "splurge" and spend $30 on a box of grey contact lenses. Time to start putting up stuff on ebay again!
No comments:
Post a Comment