But i have nothing to write and I'm all pecan pie'd out.
>1. What time is it? > 11:14am (and then finished it at 2:52)
>2. Name: Sabina
>3. Nickname: Bean, Beanie, Bean-bag, Beana-rina (from Christine), Beaner...you get the point.
>4. Piercings? my ears have been pierced 3 times (on each side) but number that i have now: 2 in my ears, 1 bellybutton
>5. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theatre? Derailed
>6. Eye color: dark brown
>7. Place of birth: Winnipeg, Manitoba
>8. Favourite NEW food: Well i'd like all my food to be new and not old
>9. Ever been to Africa? > Yeah i'll get right on that...
>10. Ever been toilet papering? Nope
>11. Love someone so much it made you cry? Only when they stopped loving me back
>12. Been in a car accident? tons!
>13. Croutons or bacon bits: CROUUUUTTTONNNSS!!!
>14. Favourite day of the week? Friday...afternoon...the anticipation of work being over
>15. Favourite Restaurant: In ottawa: caveau de Sczhewan, anywhere with Poutine (Nickel's, Zak's, etc), East Side Marios. In California: lol ghetto Red Robin...BJs...anywhere with Pho or Thai and i'm good to go....
>16.Favourite flower? Calla Lillies and blue irises
>17. Favorite sport to watch? cheerleading on ESPN, hockey if i can catch it
>18. Favorite drink? girly drinks...although Stefanie's got me hooked on just shots of tequila
>19. Favorite ice cream? not a big ice cream fan, but otherwise vanilla/chocolate "swirl" or butter pecan
>21. Favorite fast food restaurant? IN N OUT BABY!!!
>22. What color is your bedroom carpet? nasty beige with weird spots
>23. How many times you failed your driver's test? In Cali, i should have failed it...i did so many things wrong (Adam and I had broken up the night before)...and yet the guy acted like I was a perfect driver. So goes to show you how well cali drivers are.
>24. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? my coworker Ryan
>25. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target!!
>27. Bedtime: If i got to the gym: midnight...if i don't go...10ish.
>28. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest? I doubt anyone will, i'm just THAT bored and procrastinating right now
>29. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to
>respond? Syl
>30. Who are you the most curious about their responses to this quiz? I don't even know who i'm going to send this to yet
>31. Favorite TV shows? OHHH let's begin the list: Real World, Laguna Beach, Surreal Life, Breaking Bonaduce, Dr. 90210, THE OC, My Name is Earl, Lost, ER, SNL, Desperate Housewives...i think that's it.
]>32. Last person you went to dinner with? Crap. I don't remember when I had dinner last with someone. WTF. Does pizza on Friday night with kraig count?
>33. Ford or Chevy? eww I don't do american cars.
>34. What are you listening to right now? Madonna of course
35. What is your favorite color? baby blue, baby pink
>36. How many tattoos do you have? zerooooo....I think after awhile they look nasty on the skin
>38. Which came first the chicken or the egg? A cow gave birth to a chicken, who then in turn laid an egg....
>39. How many people are you sending this to? No one, it's going on my blog
>40. What musician alive or dead would you have lunch with? Elvis...so that I can sell his fork, knife, and napkin on ebay later.
1 comment:
1. What time is it? - 12:47 am
2. Name: - Steve
3. Nickname: - Norm, The Comish, slewis, sledgehammer
4. Piercings? - Nope
5. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theatre? - Wedding Crashers
6. Eye color: - Brown
7. Place of birth: - Whittier, CA
8. Favourite NEW food: - I don't really have any new food
9. Ever been to Africa? - I saw Africa... Morocco, but my friends didn't wanna go... I was pissed
10. Ever been toilet papering? - Nope
11. Love someone so much it made you cry? - Yeah... once
12. Been in a car accident? - I'ven never ran into anyone... but a lady smashed into me and my Dad.
13. Croutons or bacon bits: - Bacon is best on everything
14. Favourite day of the week? - Saturday
15. Favourite Restaurant: - Centro Basco
16. Favourite flower? - Roses
17. Favorite sport to watch? - Mixed Martial Arts / UFC
18. Favorite drink? - Beer: Heineken and Guiness Alcohol: Crown Royal and Patron
19. Favorite ice cream? - Mint chip
21. Favorite fast food restaurant? - Round Table Pizza
22. What color is your bedroom carpet? - Light brown
23. How many times you failed your driver's test? - 0... I got a 77 I think
24. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? - This wasn't an email... but my last email was from Grey Matter
25. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? - Best Buy
27. Bedtime: - I have the worst sleep habits of anyone... I'll get to sleep between 2-3 am... n' back up at 5
28. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest? - Nobody... It's from a blog
29. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? - Dunno
30. Who are you the most curious about their responses to this quiz? - Grey... cause he never does this
31. Favorite TV shows? - Iron Chef, Family Guy, and Sports Center
32. Last person you went to dinner with? - Nani
33. Ford or Chevy? - I own a Chevy
34. What are you listening to right now? - TV... History Channel
35. What is your favorite color? - Blue
36. How many tattoos do you have? - None yet... but I'm always thinking about it
38. Which came first the chicken or the egg? - The chicken
39. How many people are you sending this to? - Nobody... just got it off the net
40. What musician alive or dead would you have lunch with? - Elvis... yer either an Elvis man or a Beatles guy
Post a Comment