Friday, November 04, 2005

I'll show you my blog if you show me yours

I heard a song last night that I wanted as the song of the day, and then I totally forgot what it was so...no song of the day. Suck it.

Since this is random throughts and gripes, i thought I'd spend today with some SERIOUS random thoughts and perhaps little griping.

Friday Five
1. What are you most self-conscious about?
Ugh, everything! My gut, my face, my ability to stutter when I'm even mildly nervous, my Canadian accent....
2. What's your favourite word?
Just a single word? Hmm...EDUMACATION. Expressions? SUCK IT...WTF...MOTHER EFFER....
3. What's your biggest fear?
Of not having enough money, of being homeless
4. What's the weirdest thing ever to happen to you at work/school?
When i started working in OC, our contractor told me that he knew an old coworker of mine...and that he got a SEX CHANGE OPERATION! He even had pics. That was pretty random. Especially since my old coworker's name was Dick (Richard)...
5. If you were going to have a revolution, what kind of society would you create?
The anti-revolution society. I'm a creature of habit. Don't change stuff on me.

1. Do you have a dream you will always strive to achieve until your dying day?
Nope, i'm unambitious like that. Well, I'm dying to visit Italy...but that's not something you strive for, but that's something I think i'll always regret not doing.
2. Do you believe in fate or free will, or something else?
Can't you believe in both?
3. Marilyn Monroe. Conspiracy or tragic accident?Tragic accident.
4. Favourite childhood sweets/candy?
Coffee Crisp...Mr. Big....Sweet Tarts....those candy ring things. Everything tart.
5. Favourite cocktail (alcoholic or virgin) and it's ingredients?
Virgin: shirley temple. Alcoholic....can't think of anything although i'm craving a Blue Lagoon (lemonade, blue curacao and no idea what else).

Some seriously random, random thoughts:
- I love my grey plaid Lion King boxer shorts. This is probably the number one cause for argument in my marriage. Kraig HATES those boxers. I bought them when Lion King was still in the theaters. They're sooo not attractive, but when I come home from work I RUN straight upstairs to throw them on...Why don't guys get it, that 99% of the time we're pinched and prodded and wearing uncomfy shoes and underwire and heavy dangly hoop earrings (WWJ.Lo.D!!), at the end of the day you want to peel off everything and go with the Lion King grey ugly boxers.
Mmm mmm good.

- I'm really disturbed that no one has invented teleportation yet. I'm blown away with some of the technology we DO have...Cell phones, cars who's radios get louder when you accelerate, Tamagotchi....you'd think someone would put down their PSP and invent something that I need so badly. I don't mind flying but I do hate the act of getting to the airport...I would even settle for just teleporting to the airport...is that too much to ask?!

- I can't get that gorgeous, gorgeous diamond bracelet out of my mind. It's so gorgeous. I mean, really, if I looked in the mirror and saw that as my reflection, i'd be happy.

- I love the look of the colored VAIOs. I have an allegiance with HP but I had a VAIO for one of my jobs and it was the most fabulous laptop, I was retarded for not having bought it from the company after they folded. I think i'd get the blue or the green one. I know, that makes me sound like a chick to want a laptop for it's color (hello colored iBook) but I've used that laptop before so I'm not a dumb computer illiterate chick (although i'm willing to admit i know jack about hardware, i know more about software sheeat) .


- this is one boring, boring blog.

- I can't get Jay Z out of my head.


- I finally have my Optometrist appointment today...my eyes are killing me. I've been wearing the same contacts for 3 weeks and my right eye has a lens that's prescribed for my left eye...My eyes are so effed up right now! And yes, I'll finally splurge on new glasses since I guess mine were a little crazy outdated (hmmmm I got them back in...1996? 1997?)

Note to self: for all the talk I do about Crazy Fun Girl (and WWJD!)...I'm gonna write a blog in the near future about Psycho Girl.

Psycho Girl is what you get after CFG goes away...the one that leaves the guy going "what?! Who?! Where's that cool sexy chick I was dating?" but he's already hooked on you while you're secretly going through his wallet every chance you get to make sure there's no other chick's phone number in there.

Yeah. Psycho Girl. Life's a bitch when you're a guy.

No comments: