Give the girl a prize, she finally got off her ass and tweaked the image links so that the left menu isn't all jacked up.
My brain is too effed up for words today...serious exhaustion...i'm missing the KEY papers i need for my ring insurance, wtf i kept everything in this big bag thing and of course the appraisal, plus the signed ins. papers, are the two things i can't find. WTF. I'm flipping out.
I need to take this week to get re-organized, i'm the QUEEN of organization and I've just been a flippin' mess lately.
So that's my random thought and gripe. I'm griping about my effing BRAIN. Suck it.
The song for today is Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad by Def Leppard
Have you ever needed someone so bad
Have you ever wanted someone
You just couldn't have ....
And if my time don't ever come
For me you're still the same
Damned if I don't, damned if I do
I gotta get a fix on you
In other quick news...
Friday: dinner was fun, and uh good to know that little boys call stuff "those ball thingies" with swimmers and divers...poor Logan is worried it's going to hurt when those swimmers and divers come out!
Saturday: got up insanely early for that King Tut thing...i'll be honest with you, after like 10 minutes it was sensory overload...once you've seen one fancy egyption container used to hold a liver, you've seen them all! Plus I also realized that kids are way smarter than adults. Like take Nicole D's nephew, Jake...he was all "oh is that Isis?" and she's like "no, but good guess"...i would have either said "yeah...YEAH that's the ticket..." or "No, it's captain crunch!"...at least kids are like sponges when it comes to learning.
Went for lunch , went to the gym, got ready, went out with Nicole and John...there was this CRAZY LOUD wedding reception going on which was a crack up because the music was so horrible...i can't begin to explain how horrible...and it just got worse and worse...
Sunday: woke up at an ungodly hour to meet up with Carrie and volunteer...karma points badly needed. Unfortuantely being that sleep deprived doesn't help when you have to go to Walmart and Target, i have no idea what i bought but i'm sure i need to return whatever it is. Had some of the girls over later for good ol' DH...
Which brings us to some TV summaries...
My Fair Brady Okay i don't know WHY i'm so effing emotional, but when Chris proposed to her, i actually got all teary eyed...NO ONE should get teary eyed at that show! But it was beautiful, and you could tell she loved him SO MUCH and her heart was breaking when she thought he was breaking up with her...fabulous fabulous stuff. Good job VH1...fine holiday faire.
OC Stefanie, if you haven't watched it yet, skip this paragraph...i had recorded it but I didn't get to see it until last night...wtf like we didn't know Ryan would come back...but the previous for NEXT week look fantastic. Marissa is SUCH a whore...just pick a guy and stick with him, geezus.
Simpsons Holiday Special I had actually seen the beginning at Comic Con during the Simpsons panel, so iw as like "wtf didn't I see this? Ohhh yeahhh...."...nothing really to say except that i thought comic book guy's Nerds Do It Rarely tshirt was effing hilarious, I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard. Well okay it was probably earlier that day when I caught a clip of Chris Rock on tv.
Desperate Housewives: will they start showing Gabby's pregnancy already?! As if her pseudo-hot lawyer would sweep her away when she's PREGNANT...that's the number one guy repellent. When i grow up, I want to be Lynette....and I love that creepy virgin pharmacy guy played emotional blackmail to Bree. As for Susan...my GOD that's an annoying character. They should knock her off and put Edie in her place.
And we've all agreed...if any of us throw our wedding bands in our husband's grave, we are SO jumping in after it!
Other random, random thoughts:
1. All i want for Festivus (aka Chrisma-Hana-Kwanzaa-Kah) is a new vacuum. I'm not kidding. I was excited because I bought a new ironing board yesterday. But a new vacuum...wow. I love my old one, it's a super fancy Kenmore that I got for cheap because they were out of the cheap models so they gave me the expensive one for the cheap price. But i think it's just showing it's age, and I want to splurge on a Dyson one (not because of the dude's fancy accent...but it got the best rating in Consumer's Reports, although it wasn't a Best Buy because of it's price).
2. If i don't go to the gym Today, Tomorrow, and Wednesday, I owe the first person who asks me the next morning $100.
3. Yes i know i need to do a spell check and typo fix on this blog entry...suck it.
4. I want poutine like a mothereffer. I'll settle for Dunkin' Doughnuts. Neither of which I can get here.
5. I need to find that jewelry insurance crap, my insurance is expiring soon
6. I really, really, REALLY want that bracelet. But people who want $600 vacuums don't get to beg for $2000 bracelets.
7. I don't have an item seven. I typed it in, and then sat here, and then just decided to wrap up this effing blog and i'm in a cranky mood and i need a NAP.
Edited to add: YESSSS found the jewelry insurance paperwork. SWEET. The day is getting better already. Now if only I could figure out how to sleep with my eyes open, I'd be set.
2 comments:
So the King tut exhibt I heard is suppose to be cool! You pick some really good random songs to quote Sabina!
Have a good Tuesday! I will be out voting today!
Mar :)
Have fun voting woman :) Lol those songs always end up being in my head ALL day....when are you gonna come to Disneyland again?!
Post a Comment